Apr 9, 2014

We Call It A Hobbit Hole

Mostly because we've been watching the Lord of the Rings lately. :) Since I can't invite you all over for dinner, I wanted to show you around our apartment... virtually! Since it is so small, it's hard to get a picture of a whole room, but hopefully you can get a bit of an idea from these pictures. Here is one side of the kitchen, and my current thank-you-note-writing station.   And here is the other side.  
I made blueberry muffins today!   

And here is the living room. We got the sofa, coffee table and bookshelf using our wedding walmart gift cards!
Jeff says throw pillows are unnecessary, but I think he secretly LOVES them!
And finally, the bedroom.
And our favorite... the EXIT sign. In case you get lost. Every home should have one. So, along with cooking, baking, organizing and decorating, I've been working on a photo book of our wedding pictures. I absolutely love looking at our pictures and I wanted to show you what a nifty little package Jade Street sent us with our pictures. It included note cards, a rubber stamp that says "The Schaefers Est. 2014", and a disc of a few short little videos from the wedding. Pretty snazzy!

That's all for now. xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment